FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Is Dirilyte still manufactured today?
- A: No. Dirilyte production ended in 1986.
Q: Do you offer refinishing services?
- A: No. The company ceased offering refinishing services several years ago.
Q: Is Dirilyte plated?
- A: No. Dirilyte was produced using a solid bronze alloy.
Q: Does my Dirilyte have the Bonded Protectant (BP) coating?
- A: Most Diriyte manufactured after 1961 has the BP coating.
Q: Do you buy and sell Dirilyte pieces or replacements?
- A: No. The company does not buy or sell any Dirilyte pieces.
Q: Why do you sell polish only on EBay?
- A: Recent legislation has changed the way sales tax is applied to online orders. EBay automatically collects the correct
amount of sales tax that is required by each state.
Q: What does the Dirilyte Company do today?
- A: The Dirilyte Company produces awards and recognition products.
Historical Information and Brochures
|Dirilyte History||1948 Price List||1962 Price List|
|1970s Brochure||1977 Catalog|
|Care Instructions||Setting a Table With Dirilyte|
|Images of Flannels and Boxes|
|Major Bowes Chrysler with Dirigold Fixtures|