FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Is Dirilyte still manufactured today?
- A: No. Dirilyte production ended in 1986.
Q: Do you offer refinishing services?
- A: No. The company ceased offering refinishing services several years ago.
Q: Is Dirilyte plated?
- A: No. Dirilyte was produced using a solid bronze alloy.
Q: Does my Dirilyte have the Bonded Protectant (BP) coating?
- A: Most Diriyte manufactured after 1961 has the BP coating.
Q: Do you buy and sell Dirilyte pieces or replacements?
- A: No. The company does not buy or sell any Dirilyte pieces.
Q: What does the Dirilyte Company do today?
- A: The Dirilyte Company produces awards and recognition products.